Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hell is Freezing...hopefully

I was on Rik Emmett's website forum. Great forum (but you have to pay for it). Rik consistenly posts responses to questions and other topics. In a response to one post he implies that a potential reconciliation with the other members of Triumph (Gil Moore and Mike Levine) might be in the works. I almost pissed myself I am so excited. Don't know if that means a reunion or what, but if there is I will pay whatever it takes to get to a show.

I told MommaMusky that even if we could only afford one ticket I was getting one. She let me know that she would give me a complete review of the show when she got back. I guess I deserved that.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Woodchuck said...

"She let me know that she would give me a complete review of the show when she got back."

Oh ya, you had to see that one comming!

Good luck, I'm that way if the REAL Van Halen ever gets back together.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, no worries about Mrs. 'Chuck wanting in on that one . . .

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Well a VH reunion is in the works, unfortunately the bass player will be Wolfgang Van Halen. Michael Anthony has been sacked because he played with Sammy outside of VH. But I am right there with you. I have had tickets to VH concerts 3 times and had to miss each one.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Woodchuck said...

I was lucky to see VH 5 times before the Sammy thing. Don't get me wrong, I love Sammy as the "Red Rocker". I just don't like him with Van Halen.

My DW still wears my 1981 VH concert shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home