Saturday, March 22, 2008

Open Water Soon

Usually the Ice clears the last week of March so it's about time to go get the boat. Can't wait to get out, need to pick up a new starting battery. Every year about this time I look at all my gear and say, damn I had all winter to get this stuff in shape and I never do. I have to many hobbies really with a job that works me way to much.

So what do I do? I add another Hobby. I bought Momma Musky a Harley for Christmas and I bought one a couple of days ago. So now I have to find time for the Band, Fishing, Poker and the Harley. Oh yeah, probably need to spend some time with the family and also working. I need to win the lottery so I can retire.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take me out again this year?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home