Sunday, May 06, 2007

Not Much Going ON...

Spending most of my time working. 80+ hours per week. Very little guitar, very little fishing, mostly just working and sleeping.

Older boy just started taking guitar lessons so that will be fun. Would love to start teaching him myself, but since I don't get home until late, there is no time. Of course, he has already asked if I would buy him a guitar....I guess the six that I have aren't good enough for him. He also wants a dirt bike and an earring.....uggh. I need to win the lottery.

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Woodchuck said...

If it helps, I've spent more time in the last month in other time zones than my own. 6 out of the last 28 days home.

I need a new job.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Woodchuck said...

I've been home for 2 weeks on Jury Duty, now I need get back on the road as I'm working harder at home than when I really do go to work.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Took today off figuring I would just relax, but no, Momma Musky had me working in the yard.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home