Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's Christmas time and I can't stop spending...

Of course it's all on me. I decided that I need to start playing my Peavey 5150 amp more. It's got great tone, but is loud as hell. But since we put in the semi-sound proof (more like sound dampening) room in the basement I can now play it again without getting yelled at. The only thing I don't like about the 5150 is that the built in reverb sucks ass.

So the spending started with a new Electro-Harmonix Reverb pedal. Then I decided I didn't like my recording software, so I bought Guitar Tracks III software for the computer. Then I decided I need a Chromatic Pedal Tuner because it was really a pain in the ass to unplug my guitar and plug them into another tuner (yes I'm lazy). Then after reading the software book, realized I probably needed a better computer. So on to the Dell website to check out there Scratch and Dent stock and I should have a new computer in a couple of days.

I'm thinking it might be time to go shopping for MommaMusky. I wonder if she needs a new Les Paul or maybe a new GPS Fish Finder for the boat? Both would be excellent gifts. Hmm, I probably shouldn't be cheap...I should just get her both, won't she be surprised?

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Woodchuck said...

Go for it, get MamaMusky both. I'm getting the Mrs. Chuck a classic Mini Cooper, something in '64 or '63 model. Ok, maybe not. But it is the thought that counts.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Woodchuck said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home